FIFTY YEARS OF APAWAMIS (1890-1940), by William H. Conroy - 1940 [Ltd. Ed.]
Fifty Years of Apawamis (1890-1940)
by William H. Conroy
Limited, numbered edition. Rye, NY: The Apawamis Club, 1940
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Dark green covers are mostly clean, with gilt title and badge, half cloth bound in cream.
- Boards show some wear at shoulders, smudges, foxing, edgewear. Corners are bumped and scuffed. See photos.
- Spine has green text and is darkened, with crushed ends.
- Binding is firm.
- Custom illustrated end papers/ pastedowns are bright; some light foxing to plain feps.
- Frontispiece, in color, is tipped in.
- Illustrations, black and white photographs, are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits some light foxing, marginal toning. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges have gilt along head, are foxed.
245 pages. 7.5 x 10 inches
Historical memoir, copiously illustrated, of the Apawamis Club at Rye, New York. It covers the fifty years from the club's establishment in 1890 to 1940, when this volume was published.
Limited edition published privately for the members of the Club. Five hundred copies were printed; this is copy #104, inscribed Wallace D. McLean.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
We invite you to view our Shipping & Returns policies, or to contact us with any questions.