TOM FRIEDMAN, by Mario Perniola; Patrizio Bertelli - 2002 [2 Vol]
by by Mario Perniola; Patrizio Bertelli
2 Volume set. Milan, Italy: Fondazione Prada, 2002
Softback is overall in NEAR FINE condition, with a NEAR FINE slip case.
- ISBN: 8887029245
- Illustrated covers feature images of bees next to the title of the book.
- Wraps and covers are in overall near fine condition.
- Spine has black text against a white background with an image of bees.
- Binding is strong and secure on each volume.
- Volume 1
- Endpaper has RHE sticker.
- Slight bump to corner on the fold out cover near the back head edge. (See Photos).
- Spine ends show some yellowing. (See Photos).
- Volume 2
- Is in near fine condition.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- 2 volumes come in a faux wood Slip Case that is in overall near fine condition.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
452 pages. 9.5 x 12 inches.
"Tom Friedman's exhibition at the Fondazione Prada constitutes a wide-ranging survey of the American artist's activity up to the present day. On this occasion Friedman is showing some of his most significant works, which are displayed alongside recent creations executed specifically for Milan."
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore