THE MISER'S HEIR; OR, THE YOUNG MILLIONAIRE, by Hamilton P. Myers - 1854
The Miser's Heir; or, The Young Millionaire
by Hamilton P. Myers
The story takes place in New York City over a period of 15-16 years. 222 pages. 5" by 7.75".
Published by T.B. Peterson. Philadelphia, PA. 1854.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Pebbled brown boards feature an intricate stamped border design on both sides and shows minor scuffing.
- Boards show some minor wear with dark flecks to areas and light indentations to edges.
- Corners are sharp though the lower corner of the front board is lightly frayed while the corner opposite is bumped.
- Spine has faded copper lettering with crushed ends.
- Binding is firm.
- Ffep bears previous owner's stamp while the endpaper bears previous owner's name in pencil.
- Rear pastedown bears writing in pencil.
- Interior is gently age-toned though over is bright with clean vibrant type.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore