PRIMARY PHONOGRAPHY (Pitman), by Ida C. Craddock - 1882 [1st Ed]
by Ida C. Craddock
An introduction to Isaac Pitman's system of phonetic shorthand with a series of original exercises written principally in the simple characters of the phonographic alphabet. 86 pages. 7.75" by 5.5"
Very scarce First Edition Published by: Self-published, Philadelphia, PA 1882
Hardback is overall in GOOD- condition.
- Brown cloth boards feature bright gilt on front
- Features illustrations of phonetic shorthand
- Corners are scuffed and bumped
- .75' chip missing from spine head, .25" off of tail
- A few pencil marks on front pastedown
- Owner sigs on ffep with red marks including a large C
- Hinges are cracked with some play
- Some pages show light to moderate soiling
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
Year Printed: 18820000
Special Attributes: 1st Edition
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Author: Ida C. Craddock
Region: North America
Place of Publication: Philadelphia PA
Publisher: Ida C. Craddock
Shipping: Shipping rate calculated at checkout