Libro De Las Ruinas: JORGE LUIS BORGES, by John Martin - 1997
Libro De Las Ruinas: JORGE LUIS BORGES John Martin art 1997 1st Ed 957/3500 FMR
Libro de las Ruinas por Jorge Luis Borges -- Los signos del hombre
edited by Franco Maria Ricci
illustrations by John Martin
contributions by William Feaver and Gianfranco Malafarina
Features vibrant stunning illustrations by John Martin (1789-1854) that have been loosely pasted. This beautifully bound over-sized book is printed on luxurious blue-gray textured fine-crafted paper by Pietro Miliani Fabriano. This is a Spanish language edition. Included are several pieces of printed ephemera about the book. 181 pages. 9.5 x 13.75 inches.
This book is #957 of 3500 printed of this limited FIRST edition. Franco Maria Ricci, Milan, Italy. 1997.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE+ condition.
- ISBN: 8821660451
- Covers are in great shape, with brilliant gilt on front and spine.
- Interior pages are clean with crisp printing, free of any marginalia, underlining or owners' marks.
- Boards have sharp corners and firm spine ends. Cloth may have light scuffing and/or shelfwear.
- Missing original clamshell slipcase.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com