DONALD JUDD, by David Raskin - 2010$75.00
by David Raskin
New Haven and London: Yale University Press, 2010
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition, with a VERY GOOD+ DJ.
- ISBN: 9780300162769
- Illustrated covers feature the artist's work and are in overall great condition with bright colors.
- Boards are in overall near fine condition, with sharp corners.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- DJ has some edgewear and shelfwear with bumping along the front and back top edges. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
196 pages. 9 x 11 inches.
This pioneering book, the first scholarly monograph devoted to Donald Judd, addresses the whole breadth of Judd's practices. Drawing on documents found in nearly twenty archives, David Raskin explains why it is that some of Judd's works of art seem startlingly ephemeral while others remain insistently physical. Raskin develops a picture of Judd as never seen before.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore