CONTINUOUS PROJECT ALTERED DAILY: THE WRITINGS OF ROBERT MORRIS, by Robert Morris - 1993
Continuous Project Altered Daily: The Writings of Robert Morris
The MIT Press: Cambridge, Massachusetts 1993
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition, with a VERY GOOD+ DJ.
- ISBN: 026213294
- Black cloth cover is in overall good condition and shows signs of minimal wear to the front bottom side. (See Photos).
- Corners are sharp.
- DJ is nicely preserved behind Mylar and is backed with archival paper.
- DJ shows minimal signs of shelf ware.
- Spine has silver text on a black background.
- Binding is strong, secure and has a little play.
- Interior is exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges display light signs of dust to top edge.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
326 pages. 7.25" x 9.25" inches.
Robert Morris is best known for his significant contributions to minimalist sculpture and antiform art, as well for a number of widely influential theoretical writings on art. This is a collection of his seminal essays from the 1960s to the 1980s, which address wide ranging intellectual and philosophical problems of sculpture, raising issues of maternity, size and shape, anti-illusionism a, and perceptual conditions.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
We invite you to view our Shipping & Returns policies, or to contact us with any questions.