COLONELS, by H. M. Bateman - 1925
by H. M. Bateman
Collection of the trials and travails Bateman's Colonel whether it be at the zoo, reading a newspaper, playing solitaire or simply dealing with the weather, additional illustrations on facing page, four page intro otherwise text limited to captions. 63 pages. 10" by 12.5"
Very scarce. Publishing Info: Methuen, London 1925
Hardback is overall in GOOD condition.
- No gift inscription or any other ownership marks
- Interior is free of any writing, underlining, highlighting or other intentional marks
- Binding is secure
- Boards show light soiling to front and back
- Spine is darkened
- Corners are scuffed and rounded
- Scuffing to perimeter and head of spine, tail shows a .5" piece missing
- Some light creasing to pastedowns and endpapers
- Pages are age toned
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.