ARMOR OF LIGHT, by Tracy D. Mygatt & Frances Witherspoon -1930 [Signed 1st Ed]
Armor of Light
by Tracy D. Mygatt and Frances Witherspoon
This is a very good, scarce copy of this Biblical novel. It is the story of a handful of early Christians, and their experience in early Roman times. 273 pages. 5.5 X 7.5 inches.
Inscribed and signed by Witherspoon on the ffep (under another gift inscription).
Presumed first edition. New York: Henry Holt, 1930.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Binding is secure, yet has some play.
- Blue cloth boards feature stamped design at center front
- Covers exhibit sunning to outside and top edges, as well as back spine edge.
- Light scuffing to corners.
- Spine has sunning, faded title, and its ends are crushed.
- Boards have some white spots and a little dirt.
- Front hinge has some play,
- Text block edges are a little dusty, with some rough points along the cut edges.
- Inside pages are lightly tanned, and free of marginalia and highlighting.
- Book may exhibit other minor signs of wear or aging.
- Does not include DJ.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore