ARROWS OF LIGHT FROM THE EGYPTIAN TAROT, by John H. Dequer - 1930 [1st Ed.]
Arrows of Light From the Egyptian Tarot
by John H. Dequer
First edition. New York: John H. Dequer, 1930
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD- condition.
- Boards in black cloth show some wear, dirt, scuffing, staining esp. at lower edge, edgewear. Title in gilt is effaced. Corners are bumped.
- Spine has blind stamped text and is stained, with softened ends.
- Binding is secure, with a little play.
- Pastedowns and feps have some moderate toning and staining, small holes at front fep near binding. See photos for details.
- Frontispiece in full color is present.
- Black and white ink illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned. A heavy crease on p. 261. See photos for details.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
263 pages. 6 x 9 inches
From the title page, "A practical application of the Hermetic System of Names and Numbers, based upon the teachings of the Brotherhood of Light." The Brotherhood of Light, based in Los Angeles, traces its origins to Ancient Egypt and Greece.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore