AMERICAN ADVERTISER: DESIGNED FOR...LEADING BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENTS, by John R Prall - 1849 [Rebound]
The American Advertiser: Designed for the Cards and Advertisements of the Leading Business Establishments
A 19th century prospectus of commercial advertisements, many of which are from New York, Philadelphia and Washington D.C., compiled by the publishing house under John P. Prall. 180 pages. 5" by 8.75".
Published by John P. Prall. New York, NY. 1849.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition..
- Rebound in full leather with decorative gilt accented stamp to both the front and rear covers.
- Boards show faint impressions and scuffs.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine is square and firm and features six raised bands and two title blocks with gilt lettering
- The endpapers have been replaced and are free of any signs of age or wear.
- Interior is gently wrinkled and age-toned with foxing.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are darkened.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.