UN TAS D'HISTOIRES, by Jeanne Cappe & Elisabeth Ivanovsky - 1936
Un Tas D'Histoires
by Jeanne Cappe
illustrated by Elisabeth Ivanovsky
Published by: Desclee, De Brouwer & Cie, Editeurs, c.1936. Lavishly illustrated with lovely color drawings. Text in French. 61 pages. 7.25 x 9.75 inches.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition with VERY GOOD DJ.
- Volume is in very good+ condition exhibiting minor to minimal overall wear.
- Color illustrated covers are well-preserved and display minor aging with some foxing along shoulder on back as well as scattered smudges and light stains. (See photos)
- Boards show minor edgewear with some toning and darkening, as well as a shadow along shoulders.
- Spine is in designed brown, and shows minor wear to ends with bumping.
- Binding is secure, yet exhibits a small gap at foot of gutter between pages 56-57. (See photos)
- Interior is well-preserved, showing gentle age-toning, mostly marginal.
- Front fep displays pen dedication. (See photos)
- Inside pages are otherwise free of writing and intentional marks.
- Textblock edges are midly toned.
- Onion skin DJ shows moderate overall toning, as well as some edgewear with rubbing and chipping to spine ends.
- Corners of DJ are mildly rubbed.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
A charming collection of children's stories, that will delight your little ones. Featuring the adventures of a little boy who new how to invent, a Japanese doll, little red fish, and much more, this is a treasure trove of tales that never grow old. Written in the beautiful French style of Jeanne Cappe, and illustrated with Jvanovsky's enchanting drawings, it is an invaluable find for your adventurous child, to read by himself or listen before bedtime.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation