THE STORY OF A WESTERN CLAIM: A TALE OF HOW TWO BOYS SOLVED THE INDIAN QUESTION, by S.C. Gilman - 1893
The Story of a Western Claim: A Tale of How Two Boys Solved The Indian Question
by Samuel C. Gilman
A scarce early printing of this story, from the series Wright American Fiction, v. 3, no. 2178, about the American West. 201 pages. 5" x 7.125" inches.
Publishing Info: J.B. Lippincott Company, PA. 1893
Overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Gold-Embossed Titles on Front Cover and Spine
- Binding is Secure and Tight
- Pastedowns are Attached
- Covers show light wear
- Spine Head and Foot are worn
- Corners are lightly worn and dented
- Textblock is colored with age
- Front Free End Page has a small, pencil marking
- Some Pages have traces of tiny, black specks
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
Subject: Literature & Fiction
Topic: North America
Year Printed: 18930000
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Shipping: Shipping rate calculated at checkout