THE LAW INSTRUCTOR, OR FARMER'S & MECHANIC'S GUIDE, by Simon Siegfried - 1824
The Law Instructor, or Farmer's & Machanic's Guide: Containing A Commentary on the Act Entitled An Act Constituting Courts for the Trial of Small Causes," With Its Supplements, together with Concise and Correct Precedents.
by Simon Siegfried
Bridgeton, NJ: Simon Siegfried, 1824
Hardback is overall in GOOD condition.
- Brown and grey cover is a quarter leather bound.
- Boards show some shelfwear, edgewear, fraying and scuffing.
- Corners are bumped with exposed board.
- Spine has brown cracked leather and is textless.
- Front foot of spine shows a 1/4 inch tear.
- Binding is fragile and back board has loose signatures but still attached to back spine.
- Endpapers and feps have light pencil writings as well as significant foxing.
- Interior is age-toned, exhibits minimal signs of age and wear and has heavy foxing.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Inside pages have have scattered corners bent throughout the book.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
99 pages. 4.5 x 7 inches.
A Scarce 1824 New Jersey Layman's Guide containing various actions such as agreements, acquittances, articles of co-partnership, bills of sale, bonds, deeds, mortgages, indentures, license of debtors, leases, releases, pleas, wills and codicils.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore