LATE GEORGIAN COSTUME: THE TAILOR'S FRIENDLY INSTRUCTOR 1822, by J. Wyatt - 1991
LATE GEORGIAN COSTUME: THE TAILOR'S FRIENDLY INSTRUCTOR 1822, by J. Wyatt 1991
Late Georgian Costume: The Tailor's Friendly Instructor (1822) and The Art of Tying the Cravat (1828)
by J. Wyatt and H. Le Blanc
Facsimile reproduction of two costume books from the early 1800's with additional notes and illustrations, includes original patterns and charts.
Unpaginated. 8.5" by 11"
Publishing Info: R L Shep, Mendocino, CA 1991
Softcover is overall in NEAR FINE condition.
- ISBN: 0914046128
- Very scarce!
- Interior is filled with b&w illustrations and patterns
- No gift inscription or any other ownership marks
- Interior is very clean and free of any writing, underlining, highlighting or other intentional marks
- Binding is secure
- Cover shows only a few dimples to back
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com