THE HISTORY & ARTISTRY OF NATIONAL RESONATOR INSTRUMENTS, by Bob Brozman - 1993 [Illustrated]
The History & Artistry of National Resonator Instruments
by Bob Brozman
Fullerton, CA: Centerstream Publishing, 1993
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- llustrated covers are mostly clean, with full color illustration and graphics. Corners are sharp.
- Spine has black text and is bright with firm ends.
- Binding feels unread. End papers/ pastedowns show little to no sign of age or wear.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
290 pages. 9 x 12 inches
"An insider's view of the string instruments that bridged the gap between the acoustic and electric sound. All National products made from 1927 through 1941 are describedd, most are pictured." (back cover) The book recounts the history of National, and pays homage to John Dopyera Sr., the inventor of the metal tri-cone National guitar.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore