THE FAT FROG, by D.A. Levy and others - c.1967$65.00
The Fat Frog
A handmade poetry magazine that features the work of D.A. Levy, T.L. Kryss, Richard Morris, editor Sharon Asselin and others. Includes information for contributions to the D.A. Levy defense fund. Unpaginated. 8.5" by 11".
Published by Steven Andrews Press. San Francisco, CA. c. 1967
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD++ condition.
- Staple-bound illustrated covers are free of major signs of age or wear.
- Front covers exhibits a small stain to the top left area.
- Corners are gently bumped.
- Binding is highly secure.
- Interior is gently age-toned.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore