SONGS FOR DEAD CHILDREN, by D.A. Levy - 1969 [Mimeo Revolution]
Songs for Dead Children
by D.A. Levy
A two page poem by American poet and activist D.A. Levy, firmly bound in illustrated black wrapper by artist and author Barbara O'Connelly, who is believed to have written the statement of attribution with signature on the title page. 2 pages. 8.5" by 11".
Published by Black Rabbit Press. San Francisco, California. 1969.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Black card stock wrap fastened with two staples, with the front cover featuring an illustration by Barbara O'Connelly, appears to have been hand-torn along the front bottom and rear left and bottom edges at the time of its construction, though are free of any major signs of age or wear.
- Corners are gently bumped with the front bottom left corner exhibiting a light crease.
- Firmly bound with two staples.
- Interior exhibits small slits to age-toned perimeter.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore