SKETCHES OF MORAL AND MENTAL PHILOSOPHY, by Thomas Chalmers - 1845 [1st Ed]
Sketches of Moral and Mental Philosophy: Their Connection with Each Other; and Their Bearings on Doctrinal and Practical Christianity
by Thomas Chalmers
Chalmer's study of the emotions, the phenomena of anger and gratitude along with general questions of moral science. 420 pages. 4.75" by 7.5"
Publishing Info: Robert Carter, New York 1845
Hardback is overall in GOOD condition.
- Very rare 1845 first edition
- Gilt on spine intact
- Binding is secure
- Scuffing to perimeter and corners
- Some chips off spine, with wear to head and tail
- Back endpaper and pastedown heavily foxed
- Lower right corner of front endpaper missing
- Small signature on title page, otherwise interior is free of any other writing or intentional marks
- Minor black stain to fore edge
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.