RURAL HOUSEHOLD INVENTORIES 1675-1775, by Abbott Lowell Cummings - 1964
Rural Household Inventories: Establishing the Names, Uses and Furnishing of Rooms in the Colonial New England Home 1675-1775
by Abbott Lowell Cummings
Portland: The Anthoensen Press, 1964
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Boards show some scuffing around edges. Corners are sharp but lightly scuffed.
- Spine has gold text intact with scuffed ends.
- Binding is secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are gently age-toned with light foxing in some spots.
306 pages. 7X10.25 inches.
Room by room inventories recorded for rural towns in Suffolk County, Massachusetts.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore