CLAREMONT; OR, THE UNDIVIDED HOUSEHOLD - 1857
CLAREMONT; OR, THE UNDIVIDED HOUSEHOLD - 1857 Christian Theological Essays
Claremont; or, The Undivided Household
Chapters cover religion as the chief source of happiness, God's covenant, faithfullness, the church of Glendale, the Sabbath School Insitution and much more. 206 pages followed by page listing other books by publisher. 5" by 7.75".
As stated, the author has remained anonymous.
Published by Parry & McMillan. Philadelphia, PA. 1857.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Bound in brown cloth featuring stamped design.
- Boards show moderate significant wear to corners with exposed boards.
- Spine feautres gilt lettering, design detail and six bands.
- Spine head and tail are worn with topmost portion of cloth missing.
- Textblock is cocked.
- Ffep shows writing in ink.
- Textblock is in good condition with a few minor defects such as a persistant stain to the top edge that can be seen throughout, moderate foxing, light creasing, wrinkling along the gutter, faint black marks, possibly pastel, to bottom corners of pages 37/38. Overall, interior is in good condition with clean text on moderately bright pages.
- Binding between pages 23-25 appears to be slightly cracked with brittle hinges. Overall, binding is secure.
- No writing, highlighting, underlining or other intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #artbooks #usedbooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com