RICHARD RENALDI: FIGURE AND GROUND, by Renaldi & Hargreaves - 2006 [Signed 1st ED]
Richard Renaldi: Figure and Ground
by Richard Renaldi and Roger Hargreaves
SIGNED First Edition. New York: Aperture, 2006.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition with a NEAR FINE DJ.
- ISBN: 9781597110297
- Green boards are in overall great condition with sharp corners.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Interior photographs are bright and clear.
- Title page is signed by the author.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Illustrated DJ cover features photograph of the artists work. Spine has white text against a photographic background.
- DJ is in overall great condition with shelfwear.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
156 pages. 10 x 11.5 inches.
Richard Renaldi's omnivorous 8 by 10 camera embraces not only the individuals directly in front of it, but the environment that encompasses them as well. His trust in the descriptive and empathic ability of the camera is reminiscent of that of his nineteenth and early twentieth century predecessors. His subjects include not only individuals we might traditionally view as Americans, but also those we need to more readily consider as part of our identity, if there is truly a new center of the American social landscape, it can be found here in Renaldi's precisely rendered portraits.
EDITION POINTS: First edition is flat signed by photographer Richard Renaldi on title page.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore