NOUVEAU DICTIONNAIRE PORTATIF FRANCOIS-ITALIEN by - 1810 [French/Italian]
Noueau Dictionnaire Portatif Francois - Italien
French and Italian text. Paris, France: 1810
Hardback is overall in GOOD condition.
- Book has leather bound brown covers.
- Boards show shelfwear and edgewear as well as dirt and cracking. (See Photos).
- Antique enforced corners are worn and show exposed boards. (See Photos).
- Spine has raised bands and the title in gilt.
- Spine has significant wear. (See Photos).
- Pages are gently bumped to various degrees.
- Binding is secure but is delicate.
- Front hinge is cracked.
- Endpapers and feps have owner's marks as well as pencil marks and lettering.
- Interior is age-toned and exhibits signs of age and wear. There is scattered moderate foxing with some ink smudges.
- Inside pages have scattered lettering written in pencil.
- Text block edges are heavily foxed and have additional dirt and marks. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
412 pages. 5.5 x 5.5 inches.
Book is a French to Italian dictionary from 1810. It has over 400 pages and features a plethora of words for translation.
EDITION POINTS: Book has French and German Text.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore