MODELES DE SERRURERIE - 1826 [1st Edition]
Modeles de Serrurerie
First Edition. Paris: Chez Bance Aine, 1826.
Hardback is overall in GOOD condition.
- Text in French
- Leather bound spine
- Boards are well scuffed with board exposed around edges. Corners are bumped and scuffed. (Please see photos)
- Spine has gilt text and has a couple white smudges with crushed ends.
- Binding is secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior is a bit age-toned particularly around margins, scattered light & moderate foxing throughout.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are deckled.
Unpaginated. 12X18 inches.
Full title translates to, "models of locksmiths chosen from among what Paris offers of the most remarkable in terms of form, decoration and safety; accompanied by details which should facilitate its execution; and followed by an abbreviation of the art of the locksmith"
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore