LONESOME ROAD: SIX PLAYS, by Paul Green - 1926 [1st Ed]
Lonesome Road - Six Plays for the Negro Theater
by Paul Green
Six plays of African American culture. Detached illustration page inside, from an unknown source, features book title with a woodblock print. 217 pages. 5.25 x 7.75 inches.
Stated first edition. New York: Robert M. Mc Bride & Company, 1926.
For more books of Black Americana, please see the special section of our website.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Fine binding features colorful boards with a black spine
- Hardback is colorfully illustrated.
- Binding is secure but not tight.
- Pages and edges of textblock are slightly age toned.
- Publisher's seal on back pastedown.
- Front and back endpapers have some pencil writing. (See photos)
- Corners and edges of the cover show some damage.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #artbooks #usedbooks #bookbotique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks