KOEKBOYA: NATURAL DYES AND TEXTILES, by Harald Bohmer - 2002 [Signed]$145.00
Koekboya: Natural Dyes and Textiles - A Colour Journey From Turkey To India And Beyond
by Harald Böhmer
translated by Lawrence E. Fogelberg
SIGNED. Presumed first edition. Ganderkesee, Germany: Remhob-verlag, 2002.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition.
- ISBN: 9783936713015
- Illustrated boards are bright and colorful.
- Gentle bumps to spine ends.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Front flyleaf has author inscription and signature.
- Illustrations throughout are bright and vibrant.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
298 pages. 8.5 x 11.25 inches.
A wonderful source book for textile dyes, this book offers a detalied information on natural dyes and how they're used. Koekboya is the Turkish word for "root dye" and refers to a wide range of natural dyes. Includes 500 color illustrations and examples.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore