IN AND OUT OF FASHION, by William Klein - 1994 [Signed 1st American Ed.]
In and Out of Fashion
by William Klein
First American edition, signed by the author. New York: Random House, 1994
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Illustrated covers are mostly clean, with black&white photo illustration and white and red text. Corners are sharp.
- Spine has red and white text and is bright with firm ends.
- Binding is secure. Stitching visible at some openings, as at page 96. See photos.
- Custom illustrated end papers/ pastedowns show little to no sign of age or wear.
- Inscribed and signed on the half title page. See photos.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits some marginal toning. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
254 pages. 10 x 13.5 inches
Folio sized volume shows off the photography of William Klein (1926-2022), New York City born photographer and film maker who spent his career in Paris. Sections are devoted to fashion in Paris, New York, and Rome, to Klein's film work, and to what he calls "Outside" and "Backstage." With an afterword by Martin Harrison.
First American edition. Signed and inscribed by author on half-title page.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
We invite you to view our Shipping & Returns policies, or to contact us with any questions.