COME IN AT THE DOOR, by William March - 1934 [1st Ed]
Come in at the Door
by William March
New York publisher Harrison Smith & Robert Haas presents William March's second novel and first entry in his Pearl County trilogy which includes Come in at the Door, The Tallons, and The Looking Glass. 349 pages. 5.75" by 8.25".
First Edition published by Harrison Smith & Robert Haas. New York, NY. 1934.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Dark green cloth covers exhibit minor wear to the edges and surface though remain free of major signs of age or wear.
- Corners exhibit minor wear.
- Spine has inked red lettering and exhibits softened, lightly worn ends.
- Binding is firm.
- Endpapers and feps are gently age-toned with minor foxing.
- Title page/facing page bear a faint stain to the lower portion of the inner margins. Please see photos for clarification.
- Interior is gently age-toned and exhibits light creases to the corners of some areas. Please see photos for an example.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are darkened with minor soiling.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore