HUGH NEWELL JACOBSEN ARCHITECT, intro. by Paul Goldberger - 2007 [DJ]
Hugh Newell Jacobsen Architect:
Works from 1993 to 2006
introduction by Paul Goldberger
New York: Rizzoli International Publications, Inc., 2007
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, with a GOOD DJ.
- Gray covers are mostly clean, with blind stamped title. One corner is bumped.
- Spine has silver text and is bright with softened ends.
- Binding is strong.
- Black end papers/ pastedowns show little to no sign of age or wear.
- Illustrations are bright and clear, with many full color, double page spreads.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Illustrated DJ has some edgewear along foot edge, chipped corners, bumping, chips, and closed tears along head edge, some smudging to back.
284 pages. 9 x 12 inches
The work of Hugh Newell Jacobsen (1929-2021), American architect, is infused with a rare sense of clarity and elegance. This book presents work from 1993-2006, including houses, university projects, and a winery. It offers a definitive look at Jacobsen's mature skill and taste. [Jacket]
Introduction by Paul Goldberger, then architecture critic for The New Yorker.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore