HISTORY OF ITALIAN FURNITURE - 1918 [Signed] 14th to Early 19th C Wood Artisans$850.00
A History of Italian Furniture from the Fourteenth to the
Early Nineteenth Centuries Vol. I
by William M. Odom
Publishing Info: Doubleday, Page & Co., Garden City, NY. 1918.
Overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Inside pages are gently aged, yet overall clean and clear. Possible scattered foxing or thumbing.
- Illustrations are in excellent condition.
- Green cloth boards exhibit moderate wear with scuffing to covers and edges, more heavily at the spine.
- Spine ends are a bit rough.
- Binding is intact but shaken, with some separation visible between signatures.
- Some light soiling to endpapers.
- Binding is cracked at center.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of aging or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
Subject: Art & Photography
Topic: Art History & Criticism
Year Printed: 1918
Special Attributes: Illustrated
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Publisher: Doubleday Page & Co.
Author: William M. Odom
Place of Publication: Garden City NY
Modified Item: No
Region: North America
Shipping: Shipping rate calculated at checkout