HANS VAN DE BOVENKAMP, with Larsen, Braff, Kuspit - 2004 [Signed 1st ed., DJ]
Hans Van De Bovenkamp
foreward by Steve Larsen
introduction by Phyllis Braff
essay by Donald Kuspit
First edition, signed and inscribed. New York and Manchester, VT: Hudson Hills Press, 2004
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, with a VERY GOOD DJ.
- Gray cloth covers are mostly clean, with blind stamped title.
- Boards show a little sunning at head. Corners are sharp.
- Spine has gilt text and is bright with bumped foot.
- Binding is strong.
- Red end papers/ pastedowns show little to no sign of age or wear.
- Ephemera is a letter from the artist to Vladimir Kagan presenting the book.
- Signed and inscribed on title page. See photos.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits some marginal toning. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Illustrated DJ has some edgewear at foot, tiny chipped corners, bumping along head edge, scuffing at shoulder. See photos for details.
148 pages. 10 x 11 inches
A richly illustrated career retrospective volume covering the work of Dutch-born American sculptor Hans Von De Bovenkamp (b. 1938). Includes a biographical/career chronology, and sections devoted to the themes he addressed in his monumental sculptures.
First edition. Signed by the artist and inscribed to the designer Vladimir Kagan. Tucked into the front cover is a letter from Van de Bovenkamp to Kagan.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore