HABITUAL MOUTH-BREATHING: ITS CAUSES, EFFECTS & TREATMENT, by Clinton Wagner MD - 1884
Habitual Mouth-Breathing: Its Causes, Effects, and Treatment
by Clinton Wagner, M.D.
Second Edition. Published by: Edgar S. Werner: The Voice Press. 1884.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Pink paper wraps feature side stitch binding with inked lettering and border exhibit signs of commensurate aging and wear.
- Wraps are gently age-toned, scuffed and stained with impressions from the side stitch binding and mild edge wear.
- Corners are mildly rubbed, bumped and creased.
- Spine exhibits moderate wear with indentations along the surface, tears along the hinges and portions of paper missing from the ends where the textblock is exposed. Please see photos.
- Binding is secure.
- Interior is gently age-toned with faint creases along the area of the top corners, lower outer edges and lower corners. Please see photos.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
52 pages. 5.5" by 7.25".
Originally compiled from a lecture presented to the New York County Medical Society on April 25, 1881 and published in a single volume that same year. The present volume is the revised Second Edition, prepared with a Preface, a brief statement by the author, three illustrated plates, an appendix, reviews of the First Edition by The New York Times and an unaccredited Medical Journal followed by a section of advertisements of additional titles by the publisher, Edgar S. Werner: The Voice Press.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.