THE CITY OF NEW BRUNSWICK: Its History, Its Homes and Its Industries, 1908 NJ$125.00
THE CITY OF NEW BRUNSWICK: Its History, Its Homes and Its Industries, 1908 NJ
The City of New Brunswick: Its History, Its Homes, and Its Industries
Very scarce copy of a wonderful history of this central New Jersey city. Filled with dozens of b&w illustrations of the city's homes, industries, businesses, places of interest and influential citizens, most with descriptive text. The center section is flanked by dozens of pages of ads for local businesses. 163+ pages. 6.5" by 9.75"
Published by: The New Brunswick Times, New Brunswick, NJ 1908
Softcover is overall in FAIR condition.
- Features b&w illustrations throughout
- No gift inscription or any other ownership marks
- Interior is free of any writing, underlining, highlighting or other intentional marks
- Binding is secure
- The front cover shows the most wear with chips off all corners and detached from binding
- The back shows small chips off three corners
- Scuffing to head and tail of spine with .5" chip off tail
- ffep shows a 1.5" sticker
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com