CAMBRIDGE AND ITS NEIGHBOURHOOD, by R. Farren - 1881
Cambridge and its Neighbourhood
by R. Farren
Publishing Info: Macmillan & Co., Cambridge, UK. 1881
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Quarter bound in leather and cloth
- No gift inscription or any other ownership marks
- Binding is secure
- Fore edge and bottom edge of textblock are deckled
- Boards are a bit scuffed all over
- Perimeter of front board is a bit sunned
- Spine shows heavy scuffing
- Corners are bumped and scuffed
- Pastedowns and endpapers are stained and foxed
- Pages are a bit toned
- Many pages show "R. Farren No. 26" written in pencil at lower right corner
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Unpaginated. 13" by 17.75"
A scarce and lovely collection of etchings of Cambridge and some nearby areas. Includes 25 plates.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.