DISEMBODIED HEADS IN MEDIEVAL AND EARLY MODERN CULTURE, ed. Catrien Santing et al. - 2013 [Scarce]
Disembodied Heads in Medieval and Early Modern Culture
edited by Catrien Santing, Barbara Baert, and Anita Traninger
Leiden and Boston: Brill, 2013
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Navy textured covers are mostly clean, with white and red text and illustration.
- Boards show a ding at foot edge. Corners are sharp. See photos.
- Spine has white text and is bright with bumped ends.
- Binding feels unread.
- End papers/ pastedowns show little to no sign of age or wear.
- Illustrations, black and white photographs in the text, are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges have a ding at foot end. See photos.
311 pages. 6 x 9.25 inches
Collection of cross-disciplinary articles, the outcome of a two-day academic conference held at the Academia Belgica and Royal Dutch Institute in Rome.
Volume 28 in the series published by Brill, Intersections: Interdisciplinary Studies in Early Modern Culture.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
We invite you to view our Shipping & Returns policies, or to contact us with any questions.