CATALOGUE OF MID-CENTURY MODERN GERMAN FURNITURE, by Alexander von Vegesack - 1986 [DJ, Scarce]
Deutsche Stahlrohrmoebel - 650 Modelle aus Katalogen von 1927-1958
Catalogue of Mid-Century Modern German Tubular Steel Furniture from 1927-1958
by Alexander von Vegesack
In German. Munich: Bangert Verlag, 1986.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, with a VERY GOOD DJ.
- Boards covered in white cloth mostly clean, with some smudges and edgewear especially along bottom edge. Corners are sharp with some scuffing.
- Spine has red text and is bright with bottom end bumped.
- Binding is tight.
- Endpapers show little to no sign of age or wear.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Illustrated DJ with white text on red text blocks is age toned, has edgewear, bumping along foot edge, a small closed tear at front return corner. Please see photographs for details of condition.
179 pages. 8.5 x 11 inches.
Catalogue of German tubular steel furniture, the "New Style" associated with designers such as Marcel Breuer and Mies van der Rohe. Richly illustrated, mostly with black and white photographs. A compilation of 650 furniture models, drawn from catalogues, and covering the years 1927-1958.
A scarce copy, in Very Good condition, with original, Very Good, DJ.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore