DAYS OF SUNSHINE-DAYS OF RAIN Dean Frye, Roger Duvoisin, John Heywood 16th C
Days of Sunshine--Days of Rain
by Dean Frye
illustrated and designed by Roger Duvoisin
Presumed First Edition. Publishing Info: McGraw-Hill, New York, Toronto, London, 1965.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, with a GOOD+ DJ.
- Binding is secure.
- Inside pages are free of marginalia or underlining.
- Blue cloth boards have ink illustration on front and title on spine.
- Covers exhibit some edgewear, including a bump to lower corner that is lightly echoed through some of interior.
- Front cover has a 1/4" spot near foot.
- DJ shows light scuffing to upper right front, moderate wear to lower corners, a closed tear to center foot, with chips off spine head and more off tail.
- DJ has 3 spots on reverse side of front, that do not show on exterior.
- May have other light signs of wear or aging.
A playful, entertaining story of the Roman gods and the weather. "Adapted from the Play of the Wether by John Heywood, a writer and musician at the court of King Henry VIII, this story was likely first performed before the King in his banquet hall" in the 16th century.
Lavishly illustrated with both B&W and color full-page illustrations, as well as pastedowns / endpapers. 32 pages. 7.5 X 10 inches.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Thank you for your interest in this listing!