CIRCUIT ISSUES 3-5, by David Bieda - 1966-1968
Circuit: Issues 3, 4 and 5
edited by David Bieda
Issues 3-5. London, 1966-1968
Softback magazines are in overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Color illustrated covers feature different art works by various artists.
- Covers show minimal shelfwear and edgewear.
- Each issue has bumping and fraying on the corners. (See Photos).
- Spines have no text and are orange, white and blue.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Ephemera are the original subscription slips inside issue 3 and 4, which are in overall good condition. (See Photos).
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks in issues 4 and 5, while issue 3 has pen highlight marks through out it. As well as writing. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
48 pages each issue. 5 x 11 inches.
"The magazine Circuit was published by a group of students in Cambridge and London and ran for 12 issues between 1966 and 1969. The contents were largely about underground phenomena, subcultures, contemporary art and politics, with the aim of enabling the student mind to escape from the imprisonment of the narrow compass of academic degree requirements."
EPHEMERA: Issues 3 and 4 come with the original subscription slips.
EDITION POINTS: Issues 3,4,5 out of 12 total issues.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
We invite you to view our Shipping & Returns policies, or to contact us with any questions.