CAP WITH BELLS, by Coburn Britton & Harry Kernoff - 1959 [Signed, Ltd. Ed.]
cap with bells
by Coburn Britton
wood cuts by Harry Kernoff
ink washes by Noel Sheridan
Limited edition, signed by the author. Dublin: The Dolmen Press, 1959
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Boards covered in black cloth with yellow half cloth binding are mostly clean, with some edgewear. Corners are bumped.
- Spine has black text and is darkened, with bumped foot and crushed head end. Please see photos for details of condition.
- Binding is secure.
- Pastedowns and feps have some light foxing at back cover gutter, owner's mark on front pastedown.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits some marginal toning.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
38 pages. 5 x 7 inches
Collection of poems by Coburn Britton (1935-1997), published prior to his career as a publisher in New York. Illustrated with wood cuts and ink washes.
EDITION POINTS: from the reverse of the title page, this is an edition of 320 copies printed for the author at the Dolmen Press in Dublin, Ireland. Of this limited edition, 40 copies were specially bound and signed by the author. This copy is #4, inscribed for Bill, signed Coby.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
We invite you to view our Shipping & Returns policies, or to contact us with any questions.