BURKE'S POLITICS: A STUDY IN WHIG ORTHODOXY, by Frederick A. Dreyer - 1979 [1st Ed]
Burke's Politics: A Study in Whig Orthodoxy
by Frederick A. Dreyer
Published with the help of a grant from the Social Science Federation of Canada, author Frederick A. Dreyer offers his interpretation of the political philosophy of 18th century theorist Edmund Burke. The text from Chapter II first appeared in 1973-1974 when it was published in Studies in Burke and His Time 15, an academic journal issued by the Edmund Burke Society. Includes an appendix, index and bibliography. 93 pages. 6.25" by 9.25".
First Edition published by Wilfrid Laurier University Press. Ontario, Canada. 1979.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- ISBN: 0889200777
- Orange cloth covers feature stamped and inked lettering and remain in very good condition.
- Boards are free of any apparent signs of aging or wear.
- Corners appear to be minimally rubbed though remain sharp.
- Spine features stamped and inked lettering with design detail and remains square and firm.
- Binding is firm while hinges feel tight.
- Endpapers are free of major signs of age or wear.
- Interior is free of apparent age-toning.
- Prevalent marginalia throughout the body of the text including small brackets, underlining and a single word.
- Textblock top edge is gently age-toned.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore