BUD AND SUE: THE BAREFOOT KIDS, Hank Hart - 1946
Bud and Sue: The Barefoot Kids
by Hank Hart
An entertaining, colorful journey in the land of fun and pleasure at the open-air farm of Bud and Sue, the barefoot kids. The child will discover with growing joy and excitement the fascinating adventures of the two young heroes as they paddle on the lake, ride on Billy the old goat's back, go fishing, or cross the lake on a log. Along with Rags, their grandfather's pup, they go on tirelessly towards new adventures and daring games. Until it's finally time to head back to the city, after this short but wonderful vacation at the farm. Hank Hart's captivating narration and full-color tab-pull illustrations will be a source of endless enjoyment as the child makes the images move with the action of their own fingers, and watch eyes, arms and wheels move. A treasure for young, adventurous readers. Pages not numbered. 12 pages with 6 animated illustrations. 10.25 x 11.75 inches.
Lavishly illustrated with full-color images. Six finger-animated illustrations, as used in some pop-up books.
Published by: Animated Book Company, New York, NY, 1946.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Volume displays minor signs of wear on covers and to interior.
- Color illustrated covers feature images by the illustrator, and multicolored text.
- Boards exhibit light edgewear from rubbing mostly to upper corner of front, as well as some scattered smudges and slight darkening on front and back.
- Corners are also mildly bumped, with exposed boards on tiny areas.
- Spiral binding.
- Illustrations are intact, showing wear limited to light rubbing of edges, and are animated by handles and held together by metal rings.
- Interior is mildly toned with rare occasional smudges and stains.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges display minor edgewear.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore