ATHLETIC PRINCIPLES...FOR THE PHILADELPHIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS, G.B. Mullison - 1916
Athletic Principles as Interpreted and Adapted for the Interest of the Philadelphia Public Schools by the Supervisory Committee on Athletics Revised to January 1, 1916
by G.B. Mullison
Filled with B&W illustrations of a variety of sports teams. Part I lists the rules of the supervisory committee while part II describes the rules for games and field and track. 193 pages with index. 5.5" by 7.25".
Published by Philadelphia Trades School. Philadelphia, PA. 1916.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Brown cloth covers are clean.
- Corners are sharp with subtle wear.
- Spine is square with firm ends.
- Binding is tight and feels unread.
- Ex libris book features an owner's bookplate on front pastedown where there is writing in pencil reading "gift of". Please see photos.
- Title page shows minor foxing with extrinsic marks to the inner margins. Please see photos.
- Illustrations are fully intact, clean and vibrant.
- Interior is gently age-toned.
- Pages 189/190 show a water stain to the upper right corner with the index (pg. 191-193) showing heavy creasing along the upper right corner.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Textblock features stippled edges.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore