ADJUSTING FOUNDATIONS, by John Hejduk - 1995 [Signed, 1st Ed.]
by John Hejduk
First edition, signed by the author. New York: The Monacelli Press, Inc., 1995
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Full color illustrated wraps are mostly clean, with title overlaid in orange text.
- Wraps show some bumping, a ding to back cover, edgewear. Corners are bumped. See photos for details of condition.
- Spine has black text and is bright with bumped ends.
- Binding is strong.
- Signature on Title Page.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear, with a littlemarginal toning.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
223 pages. 7.25 x 10 inches
A collection of drawings and writings that explore the relationship between painting and architecture, by architect, artist and teacher John Hejduk. Hejduk (1929-2000) was an American architect of Czech origins who worked and taught in New York City at The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art.
Signed by the author on title page.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore