A WONDERFUL TIME: AN INTIMATE PORTRAIT OF THE GOOD LIFE, by Slim Aarons - 1974[First Edition]
A Wonderful Time: An Intimate Portrait of the Good Life
by Slim Aarons
First edition. New York, Evanston, San Francisco, London: Harper & Row, Publishers, 1974.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition, with a VERY GOOD DJ under Mylar.
- Boards in navy cloth show some fading along top edge, some edgewear and slight scuffing. Corners are sharp.
- Spine has gold text and is bright with firm ends.
- Binding is tight.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior is exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Illustrated DJ looks great behind Mylar and is backed with archival paper.
- Close examination of DJ reveals light edgewear some staining on front and back returns, and small chip at spine top edge. Please see photographs for details of condition.
250 pages. 10.5 x 13.5 inches.
An intimate photographic view of America's elite at home and at play in the decades following World War II. Includes many previously unpublished photographs.
First Edition. Printed in Italy.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore