THE STORY OF BRITISH SPORTING PRINTS, by Frank Siltzer - 1929$55.00
The Story of British Sporting Prints
by Captain Frank Siltzer
Features 56 artists with short bios about each and many colored prints throughout. 413 pages. 9" by 11"
Publishing Info: Halton & Truscott Smith, Ltd., England 1929
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Gilt lettering on front and top edge of textblock are bright and intact
- Full color illustrations
- No gift inscription or any other ownership marks
- Interior is free of any writing, underlining, highlighting or other intentional marks
- Slight ripple to back board
- Some tearing at top and bottom of spine with small scrape to right spine edge
- Corners are a bit scuffed
- Includes original note from Herbert Gosling from P & D Colnaghi & Co Ltd. to Earl of Chesterfield
- Bookplate on front pastedown
- Hinge cracked at page 209, but binding is secure
- Very small tearing to first 75 pages
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.