THE STORY OF BRITISH SPORTING PRINTS, by Frank Siltzer - 1929
The Story of British Sporting Prints
by Captain Frank Siltzer
Features 56 artists with short bios about each and many colored prints throughout. 413 pages. 9" by 11"
Publishing Info: Halton & Truscott Smith, Ltd., England 1929
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Gilt lettering on front and top edge of textblock are bright and intact
- Full color illustrations
- No gift inscription or any other ownership marks
- Interior is free of any writing, underlining, highlighting or other intentional marks
- Slight ripple to back board
- Some tearing at top and bottom of spine with small scrape to right spine edge
- Corners are a bit scuffed
- Includes original note from Herbert Gosling from P & D Colnaghi & Co Ltd. to Earl of Chesterfield
- Bookplate on front pastedown
- Hinge cracked at page 209, but binding is secure
- Very small tearing to first 75 pages
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.