THE CLOTHING TRADE JOURNAL, 1925 - 11 Issues Vols. 24-25-26 [Scarce]
The Clothing Trade Journal
Official Organ of the International Association of Garment Manufacturers
Vol. 24 Nos. 5&6, Vol. 25 Nos. 1-6, Vol. 26 Nos. 1-3
New York City, 1925
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Boards covered in red cloth show some dirt, smudges, aging. Corners are frayed.
- Spine has gilt text and is faded, with softened ends.
- Front cover is detatched, individual issues remain bound.
- Pastedowns and feps deeply age toned.
- Interior is gently age-toned.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
584 pages. 9 x 11.75 inches.
Eleven issues of The Clothing Trade Journal from 1925. Beginning with the February issue, the publishers wrote, "we have enlarged the size of the Clothing Trade Journal. This will give us a better opportunity to display our cuts and make for a better and more attractive journal. We have also added a number of new features which include The Style Digest, attractive fashion plates and special drawings giving new style ideas."
Heavily illustrated, both the features and the advertisements. All issues are complete, with their original cover stock covers.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore