THE CHURCH COOKBOOK - 1908
THE CHURCH COOKBOOK 1908 19th Century Cooking Basic Recipes Cookbook Very Rare
The Church CookBook
"Published for the benefit of church work and charity." This little treasure is packed full of practical recipes with common ingredients.
180 pages. 5.75" by 7.75"
Publishing Info: Williams & Wilkins Co., Baltimore, MD 1908
Hardback is overall in GOOD condition.
- Very Scarce
- Includes publishers bookmark with instructions on how to open and care for new book
- Corners are still sharp and spine ends are mostly firm
- No gift inscription or any other ownership marks
- Binding is secure
- Original tan cloth cover boards show rubbing at perimeter and hinges
- Cover boards show some light scuffing and soiling
- A few spots to fore edge of textblock
- Pages are a bit tanned
- Ink measuring notation on front pastedown
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com