SPANNING THE INDUSTRIAL AGE, by Clifford W.Zink & Dorothy White Hartman - 1992 [Signed]
Spanning the Industrial Age: The John A. Roebling's Sons Compnay Trenton, New Jersey 1848 - 1974
by Clifford W. Zink and Dorothy White Hartman
Signed.Trenton, NJ. Trenton Roebling Community Development Corporation, 1992
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- ISBN: 0963276905
- Illustrated cover features a drawing of a factory from the industrial age.
- Wraps show some shelfwear and edge wear, the most visible being a > 1/4 inch closed tear to the front head. (See Photos).
- Corners are bumped and frayed. (See Photos).
- Spine has red text against a cream background.
- Spine shows signed of cracking. (See Photos).
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Title page is signed by the author.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
192 pages. 8.5 x 11 inches.
The Brooklyn Bridge was designed by John A. Roebling in the late 1860s and completed by his son Washington in 1883, remains the greatest symbol of American engineering achievement in the 19th Century. The Roebling legacy remains prominent today in the historic industrial complexes and their adjacent neighborhoods in Trenton and Roebling, NJ. The Story of the Roeblings and their employees represents the quintessential experience of the era when many Americans tied their fortunes to the industrial revolution.
EDITION POINTS: Title page signed by author.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
We invite you to view our Shipping & Returns policies, or to contact us with any questions.