SPACES, by Jennifer Licht - 1969
by Jennifer Licht
The Museum of Modern Art: New York, 1969
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Cover has 2 latyer: a transparent one with text, and a sky/star pattern on blue on the wraps.
- Wraps show some shelfwear and edgewear. (See Photos).
- Three corners are sharp. Front foot corner has a creased bump that continues to first few pages. (See Photos).
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned and exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
38 pages. 8.5 x 11 inches.
"The Present exhibition is comprised of six individual projects, the primary condition and determining factors of which lie in such an encompassing spatial experience. To accommodate its special nature, the gallery was divided into several rooms providing each artist with an independent and anonymous spatial field devoid of architectural feature, with which he was free to deal, and the Sculpture Garden was put at the disposal of the Pulsa group."
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore