SIONISME: MISE SUR LA TERREUR, by Serguei Sedov - 1984
Sionisme: Mise Sur La Terreur
(Zionism: Based on Terror)
by Serguei Sedov
translated from the Russian by Igor Baikov
Text in French. Moscow: Publishers of the Novosti Press Agency, 1984.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Volume features B&W photographs on both covers with a black spine.
- Book exhibits minor overall wear and aging.
- Covers display gentle overall edgewear and gentle aging.
- Spine is gently rubbed at ends and along shoulders.
- Binding is secure.
- Interior shows minimal age-toning.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Textblock edges exhibit some staining along foot edge. (See photos)
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
83 pages. 5 x 7.75 inches.
Book features B&W photographs on both covers.
Includes a page of survey to readers.
This political pamphlet is an attempt to expose the violence and evil on which is based the principle of Zionism. Telling the history of the struggle of the nation of Israel for recognition, it details the proceedings of the state of Israel with the United States and surrounding countries, showing evident impact of this struggle not only locally but internationally. It launches a campaign against Zionism as much as antisemitism, and reminds us that extremes are always the cause of violence, war and death.
RIA Novosti was one of Russia's international news agencies until 2013. Headquartered in Moscow, it published news as well as analysis of various subjects, socio-politic, economical, scientific and financial, on the Internet and via email, in several languages.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
We invite you to view our Shipping & Returns policies, or to contact us with any questions.